Banglalion War of Gamers 2012
Game: Counter Strike Source - Orange Box.
Type: Team Game.
Players Required: 5 Players VS 5 Players.
Maps: Selected 3 Maps.
Winning Conditions: Defusing or Planted Bomb successfully destroyed or eliminating each other teams all the players.
Game: FIFA 12.
Players Required: 1 Player VS 1 Player.
Details: 1 Player has to choose Home And Other Away Ground. Player chooses their team.
Winning Conditions: Defeating each other by the number of goals.
- Counter Strike Source - LED Gaming Monitor.
- FIFA 12 - Mobile Handset.
Local Registration point: Brac University Campus
Online Registration: www.akhoni.com
Registration fee: 200 Tk.
Registration Opening & Closing Date:
- Opening Date: 19-06-2012
- Closing Date: 21-06-2012
Venue & Date: 22-23 June at BRAC University.
WHAT ARE CONSIDERED TO BE BREACHING OF FAIR USAGE POLICY?
Any type of usage by few customers which negatively influence overall bandwidth availability for the rest of customer will be considered as breach of Fair Usage Policy. Some of the major conditions, but not limited to, are as follows:
- Excessive or frequent use of file sharing software, download of large size file or streaming videos which throttle network capacity (see table below)
- Consistent pattern of abusive data volume consumption for Unlimited/King package (see table below)
- Data consumed is far more than (i.e. five times) the average downloads per subscribers on the network for similar package
- Use of consumer/residential package for commercial usage (i.e. further reselling of broadband service). As per law our service is for end user and thereby reselling of this consumer/residential service is not allowed.
- Use the broadband for such service which are prohibited by regulatory authority or by the law of the land(i.e. VOIP)
What will happen if I EXCEED FAIR USAGE?
BCL may reduce the transmission speed of broadband connection according to the following table for subscribers who abuse the use of BCL services. In the event a subscriber’s usage exceeds the regular acceptable levels during peak hours* (generally 10:00 pm to 04:00 am), the broadband connection will NOT be cut off. However, BCL may adjust the broadband connection data transfer rates in order to ensure the quality of services for all regular customers.
During peak hours* (generally 10:00 pm to 04:00 am) if a subscriber’s usage exceeds the limit mentioned in the table below, Fair Usage Policy will be applied in the following manner:
- Bandwidth will be throttled down to half of the respective package.
- Bandwidth will be restored to regular bandwidth again on the following morning at 6:00 am.
The usage limit mentioned in the following table ensures maximum usage according to corresponding bandwidth allocated for each plan.
Volume/Data Allowed in Every 30 Minutes During Peak Hours*
*Peak hour duration may change with the change of network traffic pattern.
For users suspected of VoIP or any other illegal online activity according to the laws of the land, BCL might be forced to suspend the service of those users and/ or possibly close those accounts.
Thank you for choosing Banglalion as your 4G Broadband Internet Provider.
If you have purchased AWB US211 model Banglalion USB dongle, please click here for guidance on how to install the device and start using it.
If you have purchased ZTE AX 226 model Banglalion USB dongle, please click here for guidance on how to install the device and start using it.
If you have purchased Quanta WU216 model Banglalion USB dongle, please click here for guidance on how to install the device and start using it.
If you have purchased AWB RG231 model Banglalion Indoor Modem, please click here for guidance on how to install the device and start using it.
If you have purchased ZyXEL MAX-206M1R Series model Banglalion Indoor Modem, please click here for guidance on how to install the device and start using it.
Banglalion Communications Limited is the largest 4G Wireless Broadband service provider of Bangladesh in terms of coverage, subscriber number and revenue.
- Banglalion was incorporated on September 05, 2008 as a private limited company.
- Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC) awarded the Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) operator license to Banglalion on November 18, 2008.
- Banglalion became a public limited company on May 07, 2011.
- Banglalion is planning to be listed with Dhaka & Chittagong Stock Exchange by mid of 2012.
- The Authorized capital of Banglalion is BDT 5 (Five) billion, as of June 2011.
- As of June 2011, the total investment in Banglalion is more than BDT 4.5 billion.
As of September 2011, Banglalion has a total workforce of more than 600 employees.
Banglalion Corporate Headquarter is located at Gulshan, Dhaka.
Major Shareholdings of Banglalion is as follows:
|Shareholders||Number of Shares||Number of Shareholders||% of Total|
|Other Shareholders(In person)||900,000||6||2.28|
|Board of Directors:|
|Major (Retd.) Abdul Mannan||Chairman|
|Brig Gen (Retd.) Khaled A Karim||Director|
|Umme Kulsum Mannan||Director|
Banglalion operates a wireless 4G mobile data network based on IEEE 802.16e standard of ITU which is popularly known as WiMAX technology under a BWA license awarded by Bangladesh Telecommunication Regulatory Commission (BTRC).
Banglalion launched it service initially in key areas of Dhaka in January 2010 to provide high-speed wireless broadband internet service to the home and business users of those areas. At present Banglalion network is spread across 7 divisional headquarters and more than 30 major districts of the country. Banglalion management projects that by the end of 2012 the network will expand to Upozila level to cover the rural population of the country. At present Banglalion network includes more than 600 base stations.
In addition to basic high-speed internet connectivity, Banglalion is planning to gradually launch new, innovative and useful Value Added Services like IP Telephony, IP PBX, IP Surveillance, E-Health, E-Entertainment etc.
Zero Coupon Bond
Banglalion Communications Limited is pleased to announce that it has received permission from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to raise capital of BDT 130.00 crore (Private Placement).